Monday, February 4, 2008

Netflix Instant View Online Bust Starting to Thaw

I am slowly beginning to warm up to Netflix Online movie seletion. With the end of the writer's strike at hand, I have hope that the title selection will increase by leaps and bounds. Because the writer's strike was about the revenue from online sales, studios have been reluctant to adopt this new medium. That will change, and it is already starting. Each week I get a pleasant surprise as an additional view-worthy title gets added. I am an ealry adopter, not yet ready to offer my endorsement. I just looked at a couple of the new releases today such as Beastmaster and the Neverending Story. I just saved some money by not having to buy these classics.

1 comment:

zackzilla said...

When I was in High School I would sneak out after the P's went to bed. I would usually roll home about 5 or so and then go to sleep. My two little brothers would get up shortly after I got home and would play The Never Ending Story (we owned it). It would keep me awake with the stupid song......Holy crap, it is like my own personal Vietnam........