Saturday, March 1, 2008

Funny story about a castle.





So imagine I am back home in Oooh Es Ahhh (USA phonetically spelled in German) and I come into the office limping. The standard question is "What happened". The standard response is something like, " I was running, or tripped, or hiking, or playing soccer". Now imagine me, I have sprained my ankle every imaginable way over the years, but now I have the kicker. here would be my response. " Well, I was walking across a walkaway at this castle see, and being that it is 800 years old, there was this uneven stone, and then snap, I have a hurt ankle. But don't worry, I was able to go on and see the dungeon, the tower, and the great hall." Funny story.

1 comment:

Kristin Michelle said...

sorry about your ankle...but these are some awesome photos!