Monday, September 8, 2008

Chris Mathews Demoted


According to a report on Yahoo by Michael Calderone, the liberal powerhouse of Chris Mathews and Keith Olberman are out as their lead anchors for election coverage. I hope this is the first of many such shake-ups, but I doubt it. It is like a cell full of murderers pointing to the one with blood still on their hands as the real bad guy. Chris Mathews is just too stupid to conceal his blood of bias as well has his other partner's in crime. Just to show how far Mathews has slid, I remember maybe ten years or so ago when Rush Limbaugh though he was balanced enough to be a guest host on his show. Maybe that was in Rush's pain medicine addiction days.

3 comments:

TheJotus said...

I wonder if this demotion sent a tingle up his leg...

Kansas Bob said...

I think David Gregory is going to handle political events for MSNBC.. a good choice.. I couldn't handle Olberman and didn't watch either of the conventions on MSNBC because he hosted their coverage.

I usually record Mathews' Sunday show.. interesting perspectives.. I've also set the DVR to catch Olberman's alterego (the self-proclaimed gunslinger) tonight as he interviews Obama.

I gotta get a life :)

jrchaard said...

Bob, you will come equipped for our Thursday meeting.