Thursday, September 11, 2008

Obama on Letterman


I have never been a fan of the Late-Night talk shows. I have known that David Letterman has a left wing bias, so I shouldn't be shocked based on the highlights I saw of Obama on Dave's show playing Abbott to Letterman's Costello. I can imagine the backroom negotiations on this one.

Dave:Barry, you are getting creamed out there. Your delivery off speech is about as smooth sandpaper. And that whole lipstick thing. You need to stick to speaking about change and hope. I do have an opportunity for you to be my set up man. You come on my show and I'll throw you a fastball, then you say a couple of cool things and I will take the opportunity to slam McCain for you. I mean, you have to leave this comedy stuff to the professionals.

Plus, Obama looked as fake as a silk rose. His laughter and his attempts to act like he is above the fray is pathetic.

3 comments:

Kansas Bob said...

No wonder you're upset Scott. That's Richard Simmons with Dave not Barack Obama :)

jrchaard said...

Just a contrast to the kind of guests he has on. Plus,you have to love Richy

Kansas Bob said...

I might take Richy over Ann Coulter.. a bit more entertaining :)