Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Netflix Instant View expands library through deal with Starz


If you could see me and picture me as a Peanuts character, you would see me doing the happy dance. My blood pressure skyrockets every time I look at the new releases section of Netflix and only see movies like Species 3 and the toxic avenger and all kinds of foreign erotic movies. Why don't I cancel you say? Well, I have been holding out for this deal and more like it to come. There are actual movies that are less than 2 years old available, movies like last year's Oscar winner, No Country for Old Men. I'm excited because now that winter is upon us, I will be forced to run inside, and now I will have some more selection in the things I can watch. Hooray.

4 comments:

Kansas Bob said...

I love watchin movies Scott but don't have a Netflix account.. are you saying that they don't offer movies as soon as they come out on DVD?

jrchaard said...

Netflix is great if you physically want the movie, which what our primary use is. However, they have an instant-view option that has been bad. I need to revise my title to describe that this is for Netflix's instant view online program. Those movies have been limited to a small selection of old and worthless movies. With this deal, you will be able to watch more new release big movies online.

Kansas Bob said...

Thanks for the clarification Scott.

Anonymous said...

ups sorry delete plz [url=http://duhum.com].[/url]