Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Obama Lead Lets Him Show His Spots


I don't think Obama's spots are those of a Leopard, rather, they are the spots of plague you see under a microscope, and with his current lead, Obama feels confident enough to go coughing on everyone. There are two areas to speak of specifically. Recently, Obama was recorded having a conversation with a man who was upset that his taxes were going to be raised because he was over the $250,000 magical threshold. Obama replied in such an elitist manner. I will paraphrase and editorialize his response. Obama basically said that he isn't trying to punish the man, He just wants to spread the money around to give everyone a chance. Everyone should have a chance at 250k. The guy that made the 250k didn't have it given to him, he had to earn it through work, something Obama is not familiar with.

Think about how backwards this thinking is to the American Dream. You have 5% of the population that work really hard to make 250k, only to have their money given to the remaining 95%. This is the first time I have ever heard a Democrat openly explain that they plan on pursuing social redistribution of wealth. Usually it is in the guise of some program or some other smoke and mirror gimmick. This stuff makes my skin crawl. To see how this will end, I suggest reading "Atlas Shrugged".

In January, I wrote a blog entry called Democracy at the Tipping Point in which I said our biggest threat is when people realize in greater numbers that they can vote themselves other people's money. I had no idea that it would come with this election as Obama is certainly running on economic redistribution. It is our selfishness and lack of principle as a Nation that has brought us here.

The second point centers on abortion rights. In the Midwest, I wouldn't consider abortion to be as friendly of a term as it is on the coasts. However, in my current state of Missouri, one of those coveted battleground states, Obama is actively campaigning on abortion rights. Just so you know where Obama stands, he is supportive of delivering a viable baby and having it's brain sucked out to terminate its life in a process known as partial birth abortion. This is the type of medicine Nazi's would be in favor of doing to Jews. I am ashamed of my state if his campaign feels that such a message is welcome here. They are running full length ads centering on abortion only.

In my opinion, this man believes in a culture of death and control. He will control every aspect of your life and make sure that abortion is around to help keep the social issues at a forefront. If you favor this man, ask yourself how you can stand before God and say that I voted for a man that flagrantly destroys your creation.

3 comments:

Kansas Bob said...

If I am not mistaken Obama's plan brings tax rates back to where they were under Reagan.. but I could be wrong on that Scott.

One thing for sure we either need to cut spending big time or find new revenuse streams. In hindsight I think that McCain may have been initially right on the Bush tax cuts when he voted against them. We simply cannot cut taxes and continue to raise spending levels.

About Obama on abortion, here is a quote from http://www.prolifeproobama.com/

"I have repeatedly said that I think it's entirely appropriate for states to restrict or even prohibit late-term abortions as long as there is a strict, well-defined exception for the health of the mother. Now, I don't think that 'mental distress' qualifies as the health of the mother. I think it has to be a serious physical issue that arises in pregnancy, where there are real, significant problems to the mother carrying that child to term."
- Senator Obama in an interview with Relevant magazine, July 1, 2008

jrchaard said...

Listen to the radio. His advertisements that he supports discuss being "pro choice".

Kansas Bob said...

I agree that any pro-lifer will have to hold his nose vote for Obama.