Thursday, October 23, 2008

Rush Limbaugh Continues to Take Queues from Zulubuff


In several of my posts this month, I later heard my point echoed by Rush Limbaugh. Today, I am now listening to him discuss how dangerous it is when people learn they can vote themselves money. I have discussed this issue on several posts. One was posted in January, and one earlier this month. I must admit that I am not the originator of this concept, but it still makes me wonder, could Rush Limbaugh be a Zulubuff reader?

2 comments:

Kansas Bob said...

It is why I am basically against these promised tax cuts.. it is just pandering for votes.

Were you singing this song as you were listening to Rush?

See you tonight :)

jrchaard said...

funny you should say that, but yes, I was singing that very song. And I was running around the office acting like a bird while I sang it too.