Monday, November 10, 2008

Prayer and a Car

Two years ago, I was given a car as an answer to our prayers for a second vehicle. That blessing helped shape our course for becoming debt free. We are almost debt free but have suffered a set back. This evening, I wrapped my car around a pole in an effort to avoid a car on a slippery road. Thank you Lord, I only suffered some back pain that should be cleared up after a good night sleep. I was also able to avoid the car, which helped avoid injury to anyone in it. Unfortunately, my car is totaled and we are now down to one barely running vehicle. I ask for your prayers in helping provide another car. God will come through as he did before, whether that is by letting us build up enough money to buy it or one comes in some other fashion.

5 comments:

Kerry said...

Glad you are okay and no one was hurt!

Kansas Bob said...

Yikes.. glad that you are okay Scott!

jrchaard said...

Yeah, I'm doing okay physicallyy

thejotus said...

Dude, you were in an accident? I was sick the first part of the week and haven't checked out the blog.

I am glad you are okay.

Mike S said...

praise and thanksgiving for his providential care for you and your family and may He extend favor in your situation.