Saturday, February 21, 2009

Obama's Messiah Status Confirmed.

According to a recent Harris poll, President Obama now ranks higher than Jesus as people that Americans consider Heroes. The last thing this guy needs is a poll like this to further his messiah complex. This poll also tends to support my position that government has muscled God out of the lives of Americans. At this point, I really see no turning back. With our current stance, I don't believe God's grace will extend to us anymore.

3 comments:

Kansas Bob said...

To a lesser extent things like this were said about President Clinton. Heck, I personally demonized him calling him evil when he signed partial birth abortion into law. Alas.. God withheld judgment.. from the country.. and from me.. I think :)

Blogger said...

ClixSense is the best get-paid-to site.

Blogger said...

Get daily suggestions and guides for generating $1,000s per day ONLINE totally FREE.
CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT