Friday, February 13, 2009

Obama's Motives Revealed: Transform the Economy


In case anyone was wondering what Obama's motivations are in the stimulus bill, I heard him reveal them in a speech this morning. "We will use this financial crisis to transform the Economy for the 21st Century". The dictionary defines transform as "to change in condition, nature, or character; convert." If our current system is a free market system and Obama plans on transforming it, I guess the result would be something other than capitalism. We are such dunces we can't even see what this man is doing when he tells us in plain terms.
Blognote: for the first time, I went to google images to search for the image you see on this post. It is an image of the transformers decepticons. Fitting for a deceptive President. I typed "decepticon" and clicked he image I desired. I was taken to my own blog. I have come full circle.

2 comments:

Kansas Bob said...

You thinkin he might be a robot in disguise?

jrchaard said...

Yes, a malfunctioning robot