Friday, March 6, 2009

Obama Can't Speak Without a Telepromter

This, after 2 years of campaigning and over a month in office has somehow become news. I suppose I don't consider it news because conservative media has been pointing it out for at least the last year. Anytime I have heard him speak without this aid, he bungles all over his words and uses the phrase "uh" to keep a rythmic beat. I look back at the field day the press had with George Bush and his inability to give a speech. I have enjoyed watching his many flubs on comedy reels. Obama is not far from Bush in this regard when he is forced off message. It is sad though, that this, and other such reporting didn't come out during the primaries.

2 comments:

Kansas Bob said...

I think that you have "misunderestimated" him :)

jrchaard said...

Wonderfully put. I laughed many times at reading that comment.