Tuesday, March 31, 2009

PIt Bulls Offer Cruelest Death: I Hate These Beasts

There are two things that are guaranteed to crush me emotionally and make my blood pressure skyrocket. Anytime I hear about a toddler or younger death, I feel horrible inside. Whenever I hear about a Pit Bull attacking or killing somebody, I rage with anger at the idiocy of the ownership of such a lose cannon. For the second time this year, I have read a story combining both of these aspects. An innocent and defenseless 7 month old baby was savagely attacked and killed by two Pit Bulls owned by the babies grandmother. The attack happened while the grandmother left to go to the kitchen to feed the baby. She came back and found the attack going on. I can barely even type this post, but it is important for people to know that their cute, "couldn't hurt anyone", Pit Bull is a killer if conditions are right. I have never read about a similar attack by a Lhasa Apso or Poodle. What a horrible way for this baby to die, and think of the parents. I'm not going to post a picture, this is such a tragic story.

6 comments:

thejotus said...

It isn't the dog, it is the owners.

I was bit by a vicious weiner dog when I was eight. Should we ban them?

At the age of 6 I was bit in the face (right above the eye) by a German Shepard. Should we ban them as well?

jrchaard said...

Yes and Yes. I say ban them all. I hate dogs.

thejotus said...

And I hate people who voted for B. Hussein Obama, but at least I am tolerant.

Geesh...

jrchaard said...

In the words of Darth Siddious from "the Phantom Menace", Wipe them out. All of them.

thejotus said...

Are we talking about dogs or Islam?

jrchaard said...

Dogs. If I were referring to Islam, it would be their own proclamation to wipe out the infidel.