Friday, August 28, 2009

Pit Bull Attacks: 3 Day Old Killed by Family Pitbull

Since I hate large killer dogs, epitomized by the pit bull, it seems ironic that so much of my traffice comes to my blog related to a few posts I have done about the beasts. So many people miss my point about why I hate these dogs. I do believe that the breed may have a higher likelihood of being vicious, but I also believ that a pit bull can be as harmless as a house cat. However, if the dog, whether tame or not, becomes angry and agitated, the danger of serious injury is amplified by the power and ferocity of the dogs bite, a bit more powerful than a sharks. Here are a few stories that make my point. These are all news stories from just the last couple of days.

Here is the story that makes my point. A 3 day old baby was killed by a pitbull while the mother stepped away for a minute to answer the phone. I don't think this woman suspected her precious dog would kill the much more precious life of her newborn. This just breaks my heart.

4 year old girl's life forever changed

5 year old boy escapes with his life. These dogs must love kids.

Pitbull attacks dachshunds for appetizers, then turns on man.

Here are all the stories about Lhasa Apso attacks.

No data available.

No comments: