Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Missing Florida Girl Especially Hard on Family

The story of a child missing and then turning up dead is something that tears me up. I have young children, so it personalizes the story to me. The current story of a missing girl, which appears they may have found her body is upsetting also for the circumstances surrounding the survivors. First of all, the missing girl has a twin brother. Having twins, I understand the deep bond that exist from birth. I would hate for my boys to be apart from each other for any length of time, much less the rest of their lives. Second of all, the girls older sister will have to deal with a life of what-ifs. Could she have handled the dispute her sister was having in a way that wouldn't have caused her to walk ahead? Should she have stayed with her sister? My prayers go with her. I encourage you to do the same.

No comments: