Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Will Obama take the H1N1 Vaccine?

The current buzz is over the Swine flu (h1n1) and its related vaccination. The government is pushing this vaccine as if it also contained a cure for cancer. There are PSA’s and countless news articles. In New York, they are requiring health employees to become vaccinated as “a term of their employment”. I saw an interview with one such worker opposed to the vaccination. She said that to get the vaccine, you must sign an informed consent. She doesn’t want to sign the document because she doesn’t agree. Doesn’t that just epitomize government. Require you to sign your “consent” while you really have no other choice. It is like in school when you are required to do volunteer work to graduate. It isn’t volunteering if it is mandatory. I think it is more like involuntary servitude. Unlike the healthcare worker, the child is required to attend school. They have no choice in the matter, but, like the vaccine, it is all for the good of the community.
If h1n1 poses such a big threat, I think that all key members of government should be vaccinated. They should all sit in a row on the white house lawn while cameras role. I’m talking about Obama, Biden, Pelosi, Reid, and all cabinet members, especially Kathleen Sebelius. We might as well vaccinate William Ayers and David Axelrod since they run the shadow government. I happen to fall in the area of people that have an adverse reaction to the flu vaccine, so I will be opting out. But if it were a possibility and it really was such an urgent risk, I would like to see our government vaccinated first.

12 comments:

Kansas Bob said...

Obama says that his daughters will get the H1N1 vaccine. I suppose he will probably get it too.

thejotus said...

H1N1 sounds so harsh. How about we call it the bacon Sniffles?

Troy said...

So did Obama take it? (I don't know about thejotus) I just figured it would be out there on Google. by now.

jrchaard said...

I get a steady stream of hits from people asking the same question

mark said...

We all know he won't let his daughters any where near the vaccine. Heck will freeze over when this s.o.b. gets the vaccine in front of live television.

Kansas Bob said...

Looks like the Obama girls got the shot.

jrchaard said...

Yeah, they took a shot of saline or other harmless concoction. That or the president used his own daughters as guinea pigs. How sad. Wait, there is a knocking at my door. It's a bunch of men in white coats. They are trying to put me in jacket. They are all wearing Obama masks. No, they aren't masks at all. They are all Obama clones. Now that I think of it Bob, you look a lot like Obama. This has all been a set up. I'm in the matrix and instead of agent smith cloning himself, Obama is agent smith.

Kansas Bob said...

Even Fox News believes the report.. but they are still a pretty far left of where you are Scott :)

Troy said...

Note: they waited a WEEK to tell about it.

jrchaard said...

A week is how long it took to load into the matrix troy, or should I say Agent Obama

Troy said...

Hey I don't drink the MSNMC Koolaid. its kindof funny the FoxNews story is the NEXT DAY after your blog "No H1N1 Vaccine for First Family As of now" - I think you have a larger following than anyone will admit.
- BTW: I'm gonna yank your cord out...

jrchaard said...

my feedjit activity would prove otherwise as far as following goes, but it is a hobby. I only wish I had swallowed the blue pill, or was it the red pill.