Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Bye Bye Dodd

Bye Bye Dodd, it's been nice, hope you find your, paradise. I thought I was going to have to wait out Christopher Dodd's death in the same way I waited out Ted Kennedy or am waiting out fidel castro. Then Barrak Obama came along and Dodd's re-election hopes tanked. I was looking forward to watching that guy lose on election night. Now, instead, I have to be satisfied with his resignation, along with those of many other incumbent democrats. Thank you for giving me hope and change Obama

1 comment:

thejotus said...

Actually Dodd retiring is a bad thing. Not to mention they will fill his seat with another democrat and they are all corrupt anyway.

Plus with Dodd out, it will be harder to hang the "culture of corruption" around their necks.

It is rumored that Dodd will be Treasury Secretary. So, yeah...