Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Why Didn't Mitt Romney Stump for Scott Brown? Scott Brown rolls Kennedy Over in His Grave

If you are a follower of politics, the answer is easy, Romney wasn’t invited. Coakley invited Obama and lost (has obama won anything he stumped for?). Brown stayed independent and won. Now I heard Romney say that some of his staff were helping brown’s campaign, but whatever. You see, Romney is no front runner in my book. He does not represent the kind of conservatism that is winning right now. Romney is basically a professional presidential candidate. How is that any different than Obama. And you know, I just don’t trust him. He gave Massachusetts their version of Obamacare. Would a conservative really be for such a program. The fact that he still defends it tells me all I need to know. With the current tide showing true conservatism wins, do we need RINOs like Romney, Lott, and Gingrich speaking for us. I think we should have conservative talking head primary. The loser has to shut up and the winner carries the banner.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You made some good points there. I did a search on the thesis and set up most people wish admit with your blog.

Kansas Bob said...

Brown ran as an independent on the GOP ticket. Don't think any GOP wonks stumped for him.. I think he tried to distance himself from them.

Anonymous said...

Keep posting stuff like this i really like it