Monday, March 29, 2010
Obama Administration Through the Eyes of Karl Marx: Communism is at Hand
10 point program of Communism
1. Abolition of property in land and of all rents of land to public purposes. Think of Utah for example. 60% of Utah is now owned by the federal government. Think of how eminent domain is used.
2. A heavy progressive or graduated income tax. Obama is taking this a step further. Instead of it being progressive, he is just making it so that a majority of people pay no taxes.
3. Abolition of all right of inheritance. The punitive nature of estate taxes is working toward reaching this goal.
4. Confiscation of the property of all emigrants and rebels. Recently, the FBI raided several "militia" groups. Needless to say, their property has been seized.
5. Centralisation of credit in the hands of the State, by means of a national bank with State capital and an exclusive monopoly. Well, not only does the government control many banks, they control the federal reserve. They also control mortgages and have a total monopoly on student loans now. Essentially, our financial industry has just become nationalized in 15 months.
6. Centralisation of the means of communication and transport in the hands of the State. The left has indirectly controlled the means of communication for decades until talk radio and the internet. Look for the next big take over here.
7. Extension of factories and instruments of production owned by the State; the bringing into cultivation of waste-lands, and the improvement of the soil generally in accordance with a common plan. Since producing food in our country is actually not an issue, I would translate this one to be our current environmental movement.
8. Equal liability of all to labour. Establishment of industrial armies, especially for agriculture. Unionization, unionization, unionization. SEIU, UAW....
9. Combination of agriculture with manufacturing industries; gradual abolition of the distinction between town and country, by a more equitable distribution of the population over the country. By ignoring constitutional provisions for the separation of powers, as done with health care, the power of the state has been relegated to being merely an agent of the Fed.
10. Free education for all children in public schools. Abolition of children's factory labour in its present form. Combination of education with industrial production. The key here is public schools. Private and home schooled kids will not be tolerated.
You know, having gone through this list, we are so much further along the communist road than I thought.