Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Zulubuff Ahead of The Game on H1N1 Hype: Wall Street Journal Echoes Story

Since this is my blog, I get to toot my own horn when I am ahead of the game on reporting or predicting events.  Back on February 9 of this year, I did an article about the Post Mortem of the H1N1 scare of 2009.   In this article, I pointed out how it appeared to be much a do about nothing, except for an opportunity for the Obama admin to seize upon a "crisis".    Now, it appears that somebody at the Wall Street Journal read my blog and did a similar story of their own, though much more informed and professional.   Of course, as with global warming or climate change or tsunami predictions, the absence of the pandemic is simply a "warning sign" that it will still come.   And that warning sign will keep the administration busy fueling the hype and promoting vaccines.   Of course, as I pointed out in my article before, the pig flu scare 30 years ago caused many people to get vaccinated and suffer ill affects from the vaccine.  My of my children, my 5 year old and 3 year old have been vaccinated for whooping cough, yet it was my 5 year old that brought this difficult illness into our home.   Events like these water down the effectiveness of vaccines.

1 comment:

S. Dogood said...

"40 Million Doses of H1N1 Vaccine Will Be Burned - About a quarter of the swine flu vaccine produced for the U.S. public has expired — meaning that a whopping 40 million doses worth about $260 million is being written off as trash.

"It's a lot, by historical standards," said Jerry Weir, who oversees vaccine research and review for the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.

The outdated vaccine, some of which expired Wednesday, will be incinerated. The amount, more than twice the usual leftovers, likely sets a record. And that's not even all of it."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,595724,00.html