Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Obama Administration Targets the Salt of the Earth

Is this just a veiled assault on Christians?  I don't think so, but I am really getting sick of listening to the news every frickin day and hearing how the Obama administration is going to take over this or regulate that or change this or tax that.  IMPEACH this man now.   He is the single most destructive force to face our nation since the civil war.  I do believe that they are employing the tactics you hear about on the radio, where the administration overwhelms the people with one left wing initiative after another until the opposition is fully fatigued.  I am fatigued.  I haven't even blogged as normal.  So, I understand if people voted for this maniac despite all the warnings because they were swept on the wave of "hope" and "change".  While I think these people should not be allowed to vote for the next 30 years, I can at least understand their naivety.  Now, however, if you happen to still support this Obamanation of a leader of free people, I have no respect for you and our values must be so divergent that I couldn't possibly have anything in common with you.  I want to wear a pin and a bumper sticker on my car that says "If you voted for Obama, I choose to not converse with you while I still have that freedom."

9 comments:

Kansas Bob said...

Some were simply swept away from the scary geezer who thought that the fundamentals of the economy were okay. Romney could have beat Obama but conservatives would not support him in mass. Conservatives have themselves to blame for the current mess.

jrchaard said...

I would say rino's are to blame. I wouldn't want romney either. He thought state run healthcare was good and look how that is going.

Kansas Bob said...

If Romney is RINO then Obama is in until 2016.

jrchaard said...

Romney exemplifies what I don't want. I think he has been in campaign mode for so long that his conservative speaking is louder than his conservative action.

Kansas Bob said...

Another other GOPers that you believe could beat Obama in 2012? Hopefully your list will not include Palin, Pawlenty, Jindal, Huckabee or Thompson.. they would all get landslided.

jrchaard said...

They would not include any of those. Especially huckabee, the man that really gave the election to mccain/obama

Kansas Bob said...

So you basically don't have anybody. LOL - You must be in that party of NO.

jrchaard said...

Not a single person

Kansas Bob said...

Maybe the Tea Party will run someone. That should help Obama get reelected :)