- Mullet - Nothing says out of style everywhere like a mullet.
- Male Pony Tail - I saw a guy yesterday that had one of these. I'm not talking rocker quality pony-tail, but regular cut all around, but with a pony tail in the back.
- Gauges - I think that is what you call the extremely large piercings people get on their ear. How do you explain that to your grand kids.
- Visible tattoos - I am against tattoos because, again, how do you explain it to your grand kids. How do you explain it to your employers or customers for that matter. I would say 1 in 100 tattoos are tasteful and not overbearing. I exclude you from the list if tatting up is a benefit, like if you build motorcycles.
- Spandex - If our skin doesn't conceal our flaws, why wear a material that amplifies them.
- Heels - I know that most woman wear them at some point, but why would you choose to wear foot wear that causes you pain and disfigurement, just to gain a couple of inches.
- Flat rimmed ball caps - The rim of a ball cap is meant to be curved, not flat. The proper curving of the rim is what makes a ball cap look good.
- Over-sized sunglasses - I think that it is funny that when it comes to glasses for vision, people try to make them as inconspicuous as possible, but when it comes to sun glasses, the bigger the better.
- Shoulder pad - woman, if you have any clothing with these in them and you are younger than 60, please remove the pads or get rid of the outfit. A woman is not meant to look like a football player
- Printed t-shirts - I am an offender of this rule, but when you think about it, what does a printed t-shirt do more than a plain t-shirt aside from providing free advertising for whatever it is that you are wearing. If it is a celebration t-shirt, you should be able to wear it for up to 3 years after the event.
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Styles that Don't Make Sense
Posted by jrchaard at 8:00 AM